BECOME B CORP CERTIFIED
betternotstop is proud to be an outstanding B Corp and part of a community of people using business as a force for good. We help other companies become B Corp Certified so that they can also make a meaningful impact on the world.
Join other companies like Patagonia, Ben & Jerrys, All Birds and Etsy in becoming B Corp Certified through our B Corp Consultancy service.
Hannah Cox, Director at betternotstop is a B Corp Consultant studied under Ryan Honeyman, Author of the B Corp Handbook and has completed the B Leader programme.
The B Leader programme is designed by B Lab UK, to empower consultants in the UK to work with businesses to measure their social and environmental impact using the tools and approach of the B Corp Certification.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Business Owners looking for one to one B Corp Support
WHAT YOU GET
- Working with a Qualified B Leader
- We guide businesses through the B Corp Assessment and Certification process
- Establish which areas of the business need support
- Help create supporting legal documentation
- Create, update and formalise sustainability, environmental, employee and customer policies
- Establishing Impact goals and reporting guidelines
- Guiding you through the legal requirements and paperwork
- Help build partnerships with other B Corp businesses
- Creating and implement marketing strategies to promote B Corp brand values to your customers
- Provide employee training and education on B Corp Certification.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Starting at £6,000
- Better Business Network members get 10% Discount
We work with clients as B Corp Consultants to help them achieve B Corp Certification and maximise the value of support. If you want more information or a service list including all the packages and prices available please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Businesses can complete the B Impact Assessment and go through the certification process and pay the annual certification fee independently at B Lab. Our role is to act as a consultant and add value to this process for businesses needing support with their time and resources.
Alternatively you can take our five week self study B Corp Bootcamp. Arrange a discovery call with Hannah Cox to discover the best option for you and your business.