WHAT IS IT?
This online self study course is for businesses wanting to become B Corp, or consultants who want to learn how to support their own Clients in becoming B Corp. It was created by Hannah Cox, founder of betternotstop who is a qualified B Leader with B Lab UK.
Work at your own pace and you can even start the course today!
We created this course as an affordable option for anyone wanting to become B Corp Certified that had the time and resources within their business to work on their own B Impact Assessment. It is also for people interested in helping businesses become B Corps, such as sustainability consultants and freelancers who would like to understand the B Corp Assessment process in more detail.
betternotstop is an accredited CPD training provider. As a result, this course is CPD Accredited to help you gain CPD credits as part of your training certification.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Small Business Owners looking for affordable B Corp Certification support
- Sustainability Consultants
- Business Consultants
- Anyone wanting to learn more about the B Corp Process
WHAT YOU GET
- Five online workshops (two hours per week) to learn at your own pace
- Weekly workbooks and action plans
- Weekly email support
- Additional Tools & Resources
- Access to draft templates and documents
- Strategic Roadmap Template
- One Hour online consultation with a Qualified B Leader
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What is a B Corp
- How to become a B Corp
- Legal Requirements to become a B Corp
- Five areas of the B Impact Assessment
- How to fill in the B Impact Assessment
- How to improve your score
- How to create a Strategic Roadmap
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- £1,800 (VAT inclusive) total
- Better Business Network members get 50% off this online course
- FREE up to five additional templates and policies relevant to your business
- Up to 50% off your next betternotstop course
We built our course on teachable to make it as easy as possible to learn about B Corps at your own pace. This course is suitable for any eligible for profit company wanting to become a B Corp, at a more affordable support package then our Impact Review Consultancy.