betternotstop is proud to be a B Corp and part of a community of people using business as a force for good. We help other companies become B Corp Certified so that they can also make a meaningful impact on the world.
Join other companies like Patagonia, Ben & Jerrys, All Birds and Etsy in becoming B Corp Certified.
Hannah Cox, Founder at betternotstop is a B Corp Consultant studied under Ryan Honeyman, Author of the B Corp Handbook and has completed the B Leader programme, as have all our other B Leader Sustainable Impact Officers.
The B Leader programme is designed by B Lab UK, to empower consultants in the UK to work with businesses to measure their social and environmental impact using the tools and approach of the B Corp Certification.
Why work with us to become B Corp Certified?
- We guide businesses through the B Corp Assessment and Certification process.
- Establish which areas of the business need support.
- Help create supporting legal documentation.
- Create, update and formalise sustainability, environmental, employee and customer policies.
- Establishing Impact goals and reporting guidelines.
- Guiding you through the legal requirements and paperwork.
- Help build partnerships with other B Corp businesses.
- Creating and implement marketing strategies to promote B Corp brand values to your customers.
- Provide employee training and education on B Corp Certification.
Get a free personalised business assessment on how betternotstop can help your business become B Corp. Simply book a free 30-minute consultation today.
We work with clients for a minimum of six months to help them achieve B Corp Certification and maximise the value of support.
However, through our training and workshops, we are also able to work with businesses on a more Ad hoc basis for those with the time to implement the changes needed themselves.
If you want more information or a service list including all the packages and prices available please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Businesses can complete the B Impact Assessment and go through the certification process and pay the annual certification fee independently at B Lab. Our role is to act as a consultant and add value to this process for businesses needing support with their time and resources.